ACL delivers a variety of training courses through both open enrollment and on-site classes. All courses use ACL certified training materials and are conducted in a variety of local languages in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. All instructor-led courses in the US and Canada are eligible for CPE credits.
In these hands-on courses, participants learn key ACL concepts and techniques and gather the building blocks necessary to access and analyze data using ACL software.
- AX 105 Introduction to AuditExchange
- ACL 105 Foundations of ACL: Concepts and Practices
- ACL 111 Foundations of ACL: Concepts and Practices for Banking and Finance
- ACL 112 Foundations of ACL: Concepts and Practices for Healthcare
- AX 153 Introduction to AuditExchange and Analytics (Offered On-Site Only)
- AX 173 Introduction to AuditExchange and Analytics (For Experienced Users – Offered On-Site Only)
- ACL 182 Enterprise Accelerated Course: An Audit Workshop (Offered in Europe Only)
Aimed at experienced ACL users, intermediate courses teach participants how to combine various commands and expressions to increase productivity and produce more powerful results.
Developed for more experienced ACL users who want to further refine their skills and increase their knowledge.
Specifically created for to assist managers who are implementing or planning to implement ACL software in their organization.
- ACL 501 Understanding ACL: A Manager’s Perspective (On-site only)
Developed for very advanced ACL users who want to achieve Certification or pursue ETL training for use with ACL AuditExchange.