– Tino Hansen, Head of Process Compliance & Senior Specialist,
Vestas Wind Systems A/S
You are tasked with safe-guarding your organization by ensuring compliance with laws and regulations. Making regulatory compliance sustainable and cost-effective is all about organizing your work, identifying potential violations that may be hiding in a mountain of information and sharing your findings across the business.
- Plan, organize and document compliance reviews in a single, web-based system—and easily work with regulators
- Continuously monitor transactions to ensure compliance with a wide variety of regulations, and automate workflow for timely follow-up and resolution of violations
- Analyze key business transactions across various systems and geographies, with a purpose-built analytics solution
- Quickly share the results of your analysis using dashboards to highlight potential violations
Using technology for efficient regulatory compliance
Faced with skyrocketing compliance penalties and hours of staff time, organizations are challenged with how to efficiently cope with a bevy of compliance issues without driving up operational costs.
Continuous transaction monitoring reduces the burden of compliance by automating internal controls testing through independent analysis of your business transactions. The ACL AuditExchange platform allows you to efficiently monitor a wide range of transactions on a regularly scheduled basis to detect exceptions and control weaknesses quickly, and resolve potential regulatory violations before they escalate.
Automated, full-population data analysis powered by a central server also minimizes reliance on IT resources with secure, direct data access. A web-based interface makes it simple for compliance teams to collaborate and share results with other departments for follow-up. Take advantage of powerful dashboarding capabilities to highlight hot spots and get the results of your analysis into the hands of the C-Suite on a timely basis.
Continuous monitoring enables significant cost savings, saving hundreds of hours of manual labor and providing a mechanism to ensure enterprise-wide compliance. Many organizations find that heightened awareness of a monitored compliance environment also results in a decrease in exceptions.
With the ACL Workpapers audit and compliance management system, take advantage of standardized processes to plan, investigate and report to help you get a handle on documentation and cataloguing risks and approaches. The cloud-based system also enables teams to securely collaborate and work with regulators all in one place.
For organizations committed to innovation and efficiency, the use of technology promotes high standards of accountability and fiscal transparency throughout the organization. With the ACL technology suite, organizations can meet regulatory compliance demands and drive down the costs of compliance, with the added benefit of minimizing risk and enhancing operational performance.
- Brochure: ACL AuditExchange Brochure
- Demo: AX Dashboard Demo
- Webinar: Audit Management My Way: Introducing ACL Workpapers
- Highlights Sheet: ACL Workpapers Highlights Sheet
- Solution Sheet: Technology for Anti-Bribery
- Training: ACL 260: Testing Internal Controls – Supporting Controls Compliance
- eBook: Don’t Get Bitten by the FCPA
- eBook: Don’t Get Stung by the UK Bribery Act
- eBook: Building the Business Case for Data Analytics
- Podcast: Interview with David Walker, Former Comptroller General of the United States
- Webinar: FCPA – Compliance Week
- White Paper: Integrating Working Papers with Audit & Compliance Management
- Podcast: Interview with Gerrit Buitendag, Director of Accounting, Lafarge North America on structuring a compliance program
- Case Study: Fortegra Financial
- Case Study: Corvelle Consulting
- Case Study: BNP Paribas
“ACL has helped us achieve a deeper understanding of both our data and our business risks.”
– Lynne C. Hennessey, Compliance Director, VPI Pet Insurance
“ACL technology enables us to achieve greater transparency across all our financial transactions.”
– Tino Hansen, Head of Process Compliance & Senior Specialist, Vestas Wind Systems A/S
“ACL AuditExchange equips our clients to choose candidates for compliance monitoring based on improved risk assessments. It’s a sophisticated solution that enhances data coverage and helps clients perform more targeted audit work.”
– Yogi Schulz, President, Corvelle Consulting
“AuditExchange enables real-time communication between auditors, stakeholders and management. It’s a huge advantage for our continuous monitoring plan and the improved security strengthens our ongoing compliance efforts.”
– Tom Boyle, Chief Internal Auditor, Palomar Pomerado Health
“Having a tool that enabled us to develop new methodologies that are statistically valid and provide the foundation to report compliance and improve controls has been invaluable. ACL and one financial reporting system for government has significantly boosted stakeholder confidence and increased our credibility.”
– Shyrl Kennedy, Director of Corporate Compliance & Controls Monitoring, B.C. Ministry of Finance Office of the Comptroller General
“AuditExchange will fundamentally transform how we manage spending and evaluate compliance. Reporting that was previously non-existent will now provide senior leadership with a clear picture of our control environment.”
– Hal Laughlin, IT Audit Manager, Dun & Bradstreet
“Our team’s success using ACL Direct Link for SAP ERP supports Essar’s ongoing integration of each business unit into our overall portfolio. Our continuous auditing framework enables us to meet management and stakeholders’ increasing expectations of comprehensive assurance spanning compliance, IT controls effectiveness, process and operations, and fraud prevention.”
– Arvind Chopra, Group President – Assurance, Essar Investments Ltd.
“ACL’s continuous monitoring technology equips us to detect real-time deviations in our data. We have moved from a reactive approach to a powerful, preventative audit program.”
– Danilo Maik Sanches, Internal Audit and Compliance Manager, Redecard S.A.
“We were half-way through our SOX compliance process and it was an administrative burden. ACL Workpapers offered us a simple, centralized, and secure audit management system that immediately helped us become more productive and collaborative. Within a week, we were up and running.”
– Laura Bartz, CPA, Internal Audit Manager Emily Rhodin, CPA, CRMA, Vice President Internal Audit & SOX Compliance, Fortegra Financial Corporation.