– Tom Valiquette, Senior Internal Auditor
With responsibility for managing risk, addressing compliance requirements and providing assurance over financial controls, it’s all about organizing your work, getting access to data and, increasingly, sharing your findings across the business.
- Plan, collaborate and document audit findings in a single, web-based system
- Continuously audit transactions and automatically distribute exceptions for follow-up
- Take a deep-dive look at data sets with a purpose-built analytics solution
- Quickly share the results of your analysis using dashboards to display trends and anomalies
Technology to support you
Your daily reality is the ongoing challenge of driving efficiency, repeatability, quality and traceability into your work. Spreadsheets, paper files and shared drives make you work harder, not smarter. The right technology works the way you do.
With ACL, you can plan and carry out your audits, take advantage of standardized processes and collaborate together in an audit management system that is made for auditors, by auditors. Get started fast with built-in audit programs.
When it comes to analyzing data, ACL has you covered whether your analytics requirements call for a deep analysis of BIG Data to support a specific audit process or you are seeking to put a proactive continuous auditing program in place. Take advantage of powerful dashboarding capabilities to help highlight opportunities for improvement in business operations or compliance measures and raise awareness with management.
- Brochure: AuditExchange Brochure
- Brochure: ACL Consulting Services
- Webinar: Audit Management My Way: Introducing ACL Workpapers
- Highlights Sheet: ACL Workpapers Highlights Sheet
- Webinar: Best Practices of World-Class Audit Shops
- White Paper: The New CAE: Leadership in the risk intelligent organization
- White Paper: Integrating Working Papers with Audit Management White Paper
- eBook: Don’t navigate risky waters without internal auditors
- eBook: Detecting and Preventing Fraud with Data Analytics
- eBook: Building the Business Case for Data Analytics
- Video: An Ideal Alliance: Audit Partnering with the Business
“People often think of audit as a reactive function, but now we’re change agents. ACL has given our auditors a greater sense of comfort and confidence in their skills. Instead of hoping to find problems in a sample, ACL technology equips you to pull in all the data and focus in specifically on the anomalies.”
– Chris Funke, Audit Director, Information Technology Services, Caesers Entertainment
“ACL technology has been a tremendous asset for RLI. We’re less dependent on sampling and provide greater assurance by embedding analytics in each and every audit project.”
– Seth Davis, Vice President, RLI Insurance
“ACL technology has enabled us to reduce our internal audit costs and significantly increase the level of assurance we’re providing throughout the organization.”
-Tobias Thibaut, Audit Manager & Davide Gava, Audit Lead Senior, Barcelona, Spain, Sara Lee International
“It can be said that ACL is the ‘Genie’that is producing magical results for Emirates Internal Audit.”
– Kalpesh S. Vashi, Information Systems Audit Manager, Emirates Airline
“As a large multinational organisation, our internal audit process is under scrutiny from multiple global and local authorities. It was essential for us to find a solution which allowed fast processing of financial data, was scalable to our needs and streamlined the entire process to increase overall efficiency. ACL met every one of our needs.”
– Aude Tanniou, Responsable Outils, Méthodologies et Support Informatique de l’IG, l’Inspection Générale, BNP Paribas
“ACL technology has empowered our team to achieve our strategic goals. Without a doubt, ACL has given top management greater confidence in all our audit activities.”
– Nabankur Sen, Vice President, AXIS Bank
“ACL has shown its benefits right from the start. The unlimited capabilities of ACL’s applications have allowed the Internal Audit Division to improve its risk-focused audit exams, enabling our team to investigate systems adherence to business rules and policies.”
– Ariel de Paula Tasso, Systems Auditor, Fundação CESP
“For more than 10 years, Investors Group has relied on ACL. The software is easy to use and allows us to review large volumes of data quickly and efficiently. ACL gives us a competitive edge – and allows our company to audit millions of records to ensure each client’s assets are being managed and protected to our Investors Group standard.”
– Brad Kirk, Manager of Internal Audits, Investors Group Inc.
“ACL is an extremely adaptable tool. The more you learn about it, the more capable it becomes. It just gets better and better with extended use.”
– Steven Jung, Director of Internal Audit, Stanford University
“In the last few years, our office has expanded the use of ACL from a few staff members to every audit team. ACL has changed how we conduct our audit work every day and helps us produce dramatic results in a short amount of time.”
– Steve Bouey, Senior Legislative Auditor, Colorado Office of the State Auditor