If you are involved in an Audit, Finance, Legal, Risk Management or Compliance role in an organization doing any business in foreign markets, you’re probably under a lot of pressure to address anti-bribery and anti-corruption compliance.
It’s risky to rely on “policies” alone – companies need to actively monitor transactions to ensure compliance with policies and ensure potential issues can be quickly identified without relying on a lot of additional manual effort. It is just as risky to rely on one-off initiatives or uncoordinated programs to fight bribery and corruption. When problems arise, organizations can be left defenceless and unable to demonstrate appropriate due diligence to regulators.
ACL’s Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption solution integrates consulting services, self-assessment, analytics, technology and a results sharing platform in one package. This approach makes sure your compliance efforts are active, visible and a co-ordinated part of our organization‘s culture.
Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption framework in action
- Enables the organization to defend itself with a robust internal control framework to migrate bribery and corruption risks.
- Lowers cost, reduces redundancies and improves efficiencies.
- Delivers consistent and accurate information to key decision makers.
- Improves decision-making and insight into what is happening in the business.
ACL’s proven Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption methodology has helped Fortune 500 and other organizations implement a data-driven risk and compliance management program. The secret sauce: the ability to automatically and sustainably comb huge quantities of data for red flags and suspicious patterns and publish the result for immediate follow up.
- Solution Sheet: Technology for Anti-Bribery
- Top 10 Analytics: ‘Top 10 Anti-Bribery Compliance Tests’
- Demo: FCPA Dashboards and Scorecards
- Demo: AX Dashboard Demo
- Training:ACL 260: Testing Internal Controls – Supporting Controls Compliance PDF
- Webinar: FCPA Dashboards and Scorecards
- eBook: Don’t Get Bitten by the FCPA
- eBook: Don’t Get Stung by the UK Bribery Act PDF
- Webinar: Compliance Week
- White Paper: Integrating Working Papers with Audit & Compliance Management