– Jason A. Gross, CPA, CIA, CFE, CISA, ACDA, Vice President, Controls Management, Siemens Financial Services
Financial services organizations face a highly competitive business environment with stringent standards stemming from legislation such as the USA PATRIOT Act, Basel II, and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. There is a critical need to implement technology solutions to enable auditors and financial managers to support compliance in a sustainable manner, detect fraud, identify suspicious transactions indicating potential money-laundering schemes, and effectively audit areas of operational and credit risk.
ACL has worked with hundreds of leading financial institutions around the world to help them support regulatory compliance, reduce risk, and enhance profitability.
Contact us today to learn more about how ACL technology solutions can be used to:
- Identify suspicious transactions
- Investigate potential money-laundering activities
- Audit operational and credit risk
- Analyze loan portfolios
- Manage fixed assets more effectively
- Support regulatory compliance
- Discussion Paper: Fraud Detection Using Data Analytics in the Banking Industry
- Application Sheet: Applications for Banking & Finance
Contact ACL today to learn more about how ACL software can help you!