– Steven Jung, Director of Internal Audit, Stanford University
Universities and colleges today are faced with shrinking budgets, fewer resources, and the need to demonstrate accountability for every dollar spent. In addition, institutions of higher education are carefully considering how issues of governance and accountability highlighted by legislation such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act should be considered within their environment. This is emphasizing the need for strong, independent internal auditing, regulatory compliance, and risk management within these organizations.
ACL solutions have enabled educational institutions around the world to improve the effectiveness of their internal controls, contain costs, and support compliance with regulatory requirements. Recognized as a global leader in providing technology for data inquiry, analysis, and reporting, ACL serves a client base that includes hundreds of universities and colleges.
Contact us today to learn more about how ACL technology solutions can be used to:
- Identify potential grant compliance issues before the government agencies or other grantors do
- Detect tuition billing errors while there is still time for remediation
- Enhance oversight and controls monitoring of procurement-card programs
- Analyze vendor contracts to avoid overpayments and missed discounts
ACL Education Futures ProgramACL actively supports the academic community through its global Education Partners Program – designed to assist professors and instructors in teaching the effective use of audit analysis software technology in accounting, auditing, and finance disciplines. ACL donates software and support services to instructors within higher education institutions approved for Program participation. Visit the Education Futures site to learn more!