– Tino Hansen, Head of Process Compliance & Senior Specialist, Vestas Wind Systems A/S
The utilities, telecommunications, and transportation sectors face complex issues, which evolve rapidly as companies pursue new models of value creation. They are particularly impacted by regulatory compliance requirements as a result of new and ongoing legislation, consumer protection mandates, service quality expectations, and increased competition.
Companies in these sectors face harsh fines and reputation damage for breach of industry-specific and other legislative requirements, including regulations governing competition, environmental practices, and those geared to higher standards of corporate governance and fiscal transparency—including the U.S. Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
ACL has worked with leading utilities, telecommunication and transportation organizations around the world to respond to these business challenges. Powerful ACL technology can be used to uncover anomalies and isolate errors within the transactional data underlying business processes and financial reporting. The results: comprehensive insight into control weaknesses and potential business risks, enabling sound decisions and faster response to organizational, market, and regulatory changes.
Contact us today to learn more about how ACL technology solutions can be used to:
- Support regulatory compliance
- Improve controls environments
- Reduce costs and improve risk management
- Identify areas of potential revenue leakage
- Increase audit efficiency and effectiveness
- Detect and prevent fraud
- Minimize financial risks of salary and payroll errors
- Application Sheet: General Applications