Designed for audit, finance, risk and compliance professionals, ACL Acerno™ is an add-in for Microsoft Excel® that enables you to easily work with data results produced by analytic systems, such as ACL™ Desktop or ACL Analytics Exchange™ (AX). The powerful Acerno Ribbon makes follow-up, investigation and sharing of results using Excel more efficient and effective.
On the Job: Acerno Supports Better Investigations
- Data is locked, safeguarding results from accidental and costly mistakes.
- Understand what’s in your results with at-a-glance information about the spreadsheet.
- Automatically format data and save time with predefined filters.
- Dive into your results sooner with easy commands for Summarize, Age and Stratify and get a head start on building an Excel PivotTable® or PivotChart®.
- Use familiar Excel functionality to categorize and look for trends, add computed fields and filter your results.
- Quickly check your results back to the business record—simply draw a random sample of your data.
- Track your follow-up actions, attach status labels and tick marks to individual and groups of rows.
- Sign your Acerno workbook with your digital signature and see when the signature has been broken—for greater assurance.
- The Acerno Log records activity so that you can review past analysis and gain proof of how your results were generated.
- Email or save your Acerno worksheet as an Excel or Acerno file for tighter team collaboration.
- In one click, upload your Acerno workbook or worksheet and share with your audit team on ACL™ Workpapers system or AX.