Lean + Intuitive + Data-driven=SUCCESS
Chaos, complexity, and fragmentation are inherent problems when it comes to governance, risk management, and compliance activities. It is difficult and expensive for organizations to tackle fragmented departmental and technology needs while addressing business risks. There is a solution. Using a shared framework for managing GRC activities drives consistency and quality, and will make incorporating expanded programs over time much easier.
Reports Manager: Access and probe GRC data to illuminate risks and opportunities to support executives and business leaders in improving business performance and avoiding costly oversights
Risk management: Manage and diagnose strategic risks within the context of your organization’s structure. Understand where you are covered, where the gaps are— and where you need to look next.
Project management and planning: Get a head start on audit, risk and compliance management and take the headache out of project planning co-ordination, documentation, review and communication with our organized, productive and mobile-enabled workflow.
Results manager: Remove the barriers associated with turning analysis into action. Share and manage your ACL™ Analytics results, drive remediation activities and track outcomes – enabling data-driven approach.
Reports Manager: Visualize GRC Data
For professionals that need customizable reporting capabilities, reports manager provides robust custom reporting, graphing, and dashboarding.
- Roll up and visualize detailed information into high level views for C-level executives, Management, Board members, Audit Committee members, and other stakeholders
- Quickly tailor views to meet specific stakeholders needs for better business agility
- Effectively summarize GRC data and disseminate reports to anyone within your organization
- Improve visibility into GRC activities, making information more easily consumed and acted on
Risk Management: Assessing and Managing RisksACL GRC helps executives and risk managers catalog, assess, prioritize and communicate strategic risks across the leadership team.
Perfect for teams that require a simple and straight forward way to:
- Capture and maintain a complete view of strategic risks across the organization
- Keep focus on the risks that are most important
- Effectively communicate the current and historical risk management stance, emerging issues and project outcomes
- Effectively communicate and update the risk portfolio – so everyone keeps focus on what matters
- Clearly categorize and track strategic risks by characteristics and action plan
- Seamless integration with project findings, results and remediation activity maximizes the opportunity to act on issues
- Supports COSO, ISO 31000 and most generic risk management frameworks
Project Management: Planning and Managing Projects
It all comes down to how well can you plan and execute on projects– audits, compliance initiatives, risk and control assessments all require a synchronized playbook to keep stakeholders aligned and productive.
Perfect for teams that:
- Require a simple, central and secure solution to plan co-ordinate, document, review and report on audit, compliance and risk projects
- Are ready to move beyond spreadsheet-based audit management or are struggling with cumbersome legacy solutions
- Project management that’s easy to learn– get up and running in hours
- Facilitates an organized and productive workflow, including on-the-go iPhone™ and iPad™ native apps for busy teams
- Reduce review cycle times and gain instant visibility on project status, deficiencies and project findings.
Results Management: Act on Results
Data-driven GRC is the ability to identify control issues by examining complete populations of transaction data, and the ability to act on the results of that analysis. Remove the barriers to turning analysis into action: share and manage ACL™ Analytics results, drive timely remediation activities and track outcomes – in the Cloud – alongside your risk project management activities.
Perfect for teams that require:
- Informed, data-driven risk assessment, prioritization and decision making
- The ability to identify, communicate and remediate exceptions across business teams and operational areas
- View all the critical information needed for exception follow-up and resolution in a secure, read-only display
- Distribute transaction exceptions to stakeholders for review and remediation through flexible and intuitive process stages, timelines and e-mail notifications
- Make analytic results and remediation activity visible throughout your GRC landscape with seamless integration to the ACL GRC platform