Getting the Latest ACL Analytics Gear
ACL Insider | April 19, 2017
“Why should I upgrade to the latest version?”, you may ask. Well, you’re already paying for all of the fantastic new features, so why not take full advantage of your subscription? Here are the three core benefits of why you should upgrade:
- Access to the newest functionalities in ACL Analytics
- Uninterrupted services and support from the ACL Customer Intensity Agency (aka ACL Support Team)
- Enhancements and bug fixes for previous ACL Analytics versions
With these benefits in mind, we will explore topics around our Spring 2017 Release and how to get the latest version of ACL Analytics.
Where to find the latest news about the Spring 2017 Release?
We are excited to share the news about the Spring 2017 Release so we made a BIG pop-up notification in ACL Launchpad. In case you haven’t logged into ACL Launchpad we highly recommend you to check it out.
Give the pop-up a “Hooray!” while you are at it!
Missed the notification or accidentally closed it before reading it? Not to worry! You can click on the bell icon on the top right menu to see the notification history. Browse through this list to see what else you have missed.
To deep dive into the details of this release, you can check out the announcement page in ACL Community. To access to this page, follow these two simple steps:
- Select “Peer Community” on the right panel in your ACL Launchpad
- Click on the “See what’s new in the world of ACL with our Spring 2017 Release!” banner at the top of the ACL Community homepage