To round out the summer awards season, we’re excited to announce our Silver Stevie International Business Awards® win for Best New Products in the Governance, Risk & Compliance Software category!
The Stevie International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards program. All individuals and organizations worldwide—public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small—are eligible to submit nominations. The 2018 IBAs received entries from 74 nations and territories.
Stevie Award winners were determined by the average scores of more than 270 executives worldwide who participated on 12 juries. One judge described our platform as “A comprehensive, company-wide Governance, Risk and Compliance platform that has successfully penetrated the top tier enterprise market on the back of its real-time features and ease of use.”
Another judge added, “It appears that this company is doing some fascinating things that are progressive and I find that their ability to be the first software firm to combine risk assurance and compliance assurance into a single, aggregated metric within ACL GRC to be highly interesting.”
ACL’s platform was selected out of 3,900 nominations from organizations of all sizes from around the world. “This year’s Stevie Award winners in the IBAs are the most distinguished group of winners we’ve had yet,” said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. “We raised the minimum average score from the judges required to qualify as a Stevie winner, so 2018 winners should be especially proud of their achievements.”
ACL’s award-winning features and benefits include:
- Provides a centrally-managed, holistic, and strategic view of the risk balance sheet.
- Allows users to work offline or remotely, capture documentation in the field, then sync later.
- Eliminates silos and spreadsheets with ability to plan, manage, execute, and report on assurance projects in one system.
- Models frameworks into daily workflow including: COSO, ISO, SOX, OMB A-123, Green Book, COBIT, ITIL, SIEM, NIST, etc.
- Triggers outlier record management workflow when data analysis uncovers potential issues, helping users collaborate, keep tabs on remediation status, and tracks everything in one customizable system.
- Manages escalations and alerts of security incidents, possible fraud, whistleblower hotlines, special investigations, and forensics in centralized, permission-based workflow.
- Provides a macro view of all organizational issues filtered by entity, project, owner, or severity, and enables users to quickly check remediation status.
- Distills GRC complexity into a compelling picture, story, dashboard, KPI/KRI, or report.