Organizations must be vigilant in mitigating threats that could expose sensitive data, endanger their reputation, and negatively impact revenues and operations.
The threats and compliance regulations can seem exponential and overwhelming, challenging companies to implement risk and compliance programs that are both pragmatic and sustainable.
Hear from Mark Milne, Director of Privacy and Data Governance at Nu Skin Enterprises—a global company offering premium-quality beauty and wellness solutions—as he discusses his organization’s IT risk and compliance evolution. Operating in markets across Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa, and the South Pacific requires that Nu Skin evolve risk and compliance processes in response to emerging risks and global compliance requirements. While challenging, innovative approaches with people, process, and technology have been an imperative part of Nu Skin’s risk and compliance programs.
Listen to this 60-minute webinar to hear Mark Milne discuss:
- The emerging risks and compliance requirements that may impact organizations
- Evolving risk and compliance processes to not only deliver assurance, but advise stakeholders and anticipate future risk.
- How using technology has assisted with the scalability and operational efficiency of risk and compliance programs.
- Opportunities to utilize data analytics to identify high priority areas, manage risk more efficiently, develop deeper insights, and communicate results through visualization tools.
- Future strategies and vision to innovate risk and compliance programs.