ACLTM Add-In for Excel
Bridge the gap between standard Excel functions and ACL.
A free tool that takes Excel to the next level for governance professionals, from the company that brought you the industry standard for risk and control analytics.
Microsoft® Excel is an amazingly popular and very useful general-purpose tool. But, as powerful as it is, it wasn’t purpose-built for use by professionals needing a defensible evidence trail.
After all, we’ve all made a formula mistake or struggled to maintain an evidence trail of work done in spreadsheets. ACL Add-In for Excel bridges the gap between standard Excel functions and what governance professionals need to do their jobs. And, it’s free!
What are the benefits?
Make investigating in Excel more productive
ACL Add-In for Excel instantly makes you more productive and helps eliminate the risks associated with doing governance work in Excel.
- Quickly select samples for testing or investigation.
- Make information, formulas, and cells read-only to avoid making errors.
- Annotate comments to document results and capture sign-offs.
Get started learning data discovery techniques using a familiar tool
Learn the full power of ACL’s industry-standard data analytics by getting started using the tool you’re most familiar with—without ever leaving Excel.
- Summarize and filter data (e.g., journal entries, payments, orders).
- Stratify data (e.g., ledgers, payments, statistical samples).
- Age data (i.e., receivables, payables, assets).
Instantly grasp the big picture with information profiling
Productivity is all about being able to understand the big picture faster. For every field in your spreadsheet instantly know: the sum, average, standard deviation, range, number of blanks, positives, negatives, etc., without creating a single formula.
Seamlessly integrate your Excel-based work into your broader governance process
Because ACL Add-In for Excel was developed by the leader in software for audit, risk, and controls professionals, it’s beautifully integrated with the ACL platform.
- Publish test findings in the ACL platform for automated remediation.
- Attach spreadsheets directly to investigation steps in your workpapers in the ACL platform.
- Give non-technical professionals access to run simplified data profiling in the ACL platform, right from within Excel.
Complete the form to download ACL Add-In for Excel