ACL Solution for
Unified IT governance for better security and performance.
Software to manage governance over cybersecurity, privacy, regulations, risk, and compliance.
Are cybersecurity, InfoSec, privacy, and departmental performance worries keeping you up at night?
If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it. Today’s IT leaders rely on technology solutions to oversee complex, evolving organizational needs and risk landscapes. The ACL platform integrates your IT frameworks to provide the structure needed to ensure your IT security environment is robust, well-governed, and aligned with strategic risks.
How can ACL help you?
ACL’s IT governance software solution makes it easy to map and track policies, key controls, systems, processes, and people—all in one place. Our solution helps you assure your controls are working as intended by analyzing transactional data for anomalies. You can also harness human responses via questionnaires to streamline policy attestation with a simple click of a button. Rely on ACL technology—and rest assured.
IT risk management
- Align with organizational strategy.
- Gain a unified view of IT governance activities.
- Report risk as it relates to strategy and performance objectives.
- Obtain better insights and deliver more value.
- Implement IT risk frameworks and best practices.
- Reduce compliance pressures while addressing regulatory requirements.
- Integrate IT self-assessments and policy attestation into your framework.
- Easily track incidents and issues.
- Ensure audit and regulatory readiness.
Analytics & monitoring
- Gain departmental and third-party performance insights.
- Automate control assessments.
- Securely access and blend data from various siloed systems for unified analysis and reporting.
- Review and remediate flagged records.
- Provide privileged access oversight.
IT governance professionals are seeing results with ACL.
identified in procurement waste
in time savings
of unauthorized activities
Why choose ACL?
Integrated IT governance frameworks
Rely on ACL’s pre-built Content & Intelligence suites for IT standards, frameworks, compliance maps, and best practices integrated directly into your daily software workflow, making it easy for you to minimize risk exposure and collaborate with your front line.
We’ve developed IT-specific toolkits to help you manage and stay current on the latest regulations and standards. Find them pre-loaded in your content library, which is researched and curated by ACL teams to ensure you’re always up-to-date. IT toolkits include:
- common frameworks such as COBIT 5, CSA Cloud Controls Matrix, PCI, GDPR
- NIST Cybersecurity
- ISO 2700x
- and more.
Map compliance obligations
Use ACL’s Compliance Maps to associate IT standards and regulations with your control framework, allowing you to visualize coverage, track regulatory changes, minimize organizational risk exposure, reduce operational burden, and provide your board and executive team with a holistic view of IT risks and compliance.
- Identify applicable regulations and standards (such as COBIT, ISO 2700x, NIST, SOX, GDPR, etc.).
- Harmonize a list of requirements across all applicable regulations and standards
- Map controls in frameworks to requirements
- Aggregate testing results and issues to track and report on compliance status in real time
IT self-assessments & issue management
Did I or didn’t I? Remove the doubt, test it yourself. Beat audit to the punch and take control of your own destiny by testing your own controls.
And take care of your own business. Any issues found during self-assessments can easily be captured, managed, and tracked through to review and remediation.
Privileged access monitoring
Is your logical or physical house vulnerable to break-ins?
Don’t let a lack of oversight lead to devastating risk from unauthorized access. Mitigate information security and privacy risks with automated controls monitoring. Easily compare who has access to technology or physical buildings versus who should have access—and flag potential control gaps.
Department & third-party performance oversight
ACL Storyboards bring the results of monitoring your data to light by combining the power of interactive data visualization, narration, and annotation. Easily build narrated data stories that put departmental and third-party insights into the context of organizational strategy and performance objectives.